Bones Apart - latest Enigma
Written By: David Read Comments: 0
Bones Apart have just announced the release of their third CD, Enigma. Recorded in August 2006 on World of Brass' Egon label, it features pieces from their current recital repertoire. They provide their versions of the classic Beethoven Equali and Bruckner motets, the Vivaldi suite which was received so warmly at the ITF, as well as classy arrangements by Helen Vollam of a raft of classical favourites by Tchaikovsky, Rossini, Bizet etc.
- Rossini - Overture to The Barber of Seville
- Beethoven - Drei Equali
- Vivaldi - Suite from L'estro armonico
- Bruckner - Three Motets
- Bizet - Carmen Suite
- Tchaikovsky/Delibes/Gounod - Four Ballet Scenes
- Humperdinck - Abendsegen from H??nsel und Gretel
- Kabalevsky - Comedian's Gallop
Available now from Warwick Music.
Share this article