Philip Jones Memorial Brass Concert
A celebration of brass chamber music in memory of the late Philip Jones will be held on Saturday 16 February 2013 at 3:00 and 6:00 pm at St. John’s, Smith Square, London SW1.
The concerts will act as a showcase for the finest student brass ensembles of the major UK music colleges, featuring:
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire, London
- Guildhall School of Music, London
- Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester
- Birmingham Conservatoire
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Cardiff
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
The concerts are presented in association with The Worshipful Company of Musicians, patrons The Brass Widows: Margaret Fletcher, Ursula Jones, Julia Watson, Fiona Wilson.
Combined tickets for entry to both concerts: £25 or £20 (students £15 or £10). There is a 20% discount for groups of 10 or more available from St. John’s, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HA, Tel: 020 7222 1061.
Share this article